ThermaSauna L is a perfect Scandinavian style outdoor sauna for spacious homestead or a small yard which is ready to use first day after delivery. The sauna has 3 benches (192x58 cm) inside, which allows 3 persons laying down or 4-8 persons sitting in the sauna.
Sauna does not require heavy foundation. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners.
- Sauna walls and ceiling are made of raw and solid 42 mm spruce wood, held together with tongue & groove joint and long screws. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles or coated steel tin.
- Floor in sauna room is made from untreated 27 mm terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage.
- An adjustable ventilation grid is installed in the highest point of the wall.
- All wood used for floor frame and construction is impregnated.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass.
- 1 window (60x90 cm) in tempered and tinted glass.
- 3 wooden benches (192x58 cm) made from aspen or black alder.
- Outdoor painting is included (transparent grey, brown, teak, red, grey or black colors). Other colors available (+3000 kr).
- Harvia M2 wood heater with stones and uninsulated chimney through the wall costs 8000 kr. The heating time is a maximum of 1 hour. The heater is placed on a special floor protective pad (10 cm high). The walls near the unit are protected by a Cembrit board. The chimney outlet is insulated with a special heat-resistant wool, Cembrit board on the inside and a stainless steel plate on the outside.
- The chimney can be replaced with insulated Harvia WHP1500 through the roof for 2000 kr.
- Electric Harvia Cilindro PC110XE (10,8 kW) heater with stones 12.000 kr.
Additional accessories are available:
- Extra windows: 60x94 cm +1100 kr, 60x148 cm +1400 kr, 120x148 cm +1800 kr, 60x175 cm +1600 kr, 120x175 +2200 kr.
- Openable windows from 1600 kr.
- Panorama sliding doors in aluminum with window frames in aluminum are made of 5 mm tempered glass 2 doors +4700 kr, 3 doors +5700 kr.
- Water tank above the heater +2500 kr.
Capacity: 4-8 persons
Internal dimensions: 244x192 cm
Internal height: 220/207 cm
External dimensions: 250x200 cm
External height: 245/230 cm
Weight: 800 kg
We will gladly accept your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us for any assistance +46 (73) 1214444
Free delivery to southern part of Sweden and up to 500 km north from Stockholm. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
Delivery time 10-15 business days.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 24 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
- Seller is not responsible for products complying with the requirements issued by local authorities.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.