2M Barrel ThermaSauna is made for up to 4 persons. There are 2 benches (180x58 cm) inside the sauna, which allows 4 persons enjoy the sauna. The sauna is very compact, yet comfortable - the Harvia M3 wood fired heater will heat up the sauna in less than an hour.
Sauna does not require heavy fundament. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Walls and roof are made of 42 mm solid spruce wood. Wall elements are tightened with long screws which ensure strength and stability of construction. We deliver our saunas fully assembled, yet our team can come and build it at your garden (+7000 kr).
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles.
- Floor in sauna room is made from impregnated 27 mm terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage. Floor in relax room is made from durable and water resistant black plywood. All wood used for floor frame and floor construction is impregnated.
- Sauna is heated with powerful yet economic Harvia M3 13 kW wood fired heater with stones. Heating time up to 1 hour. Walls around heater are protected with special heat and water resistant board and fireproof rockwool. Sauna with Electric Harvia KIP 90 9kW heater costs 1000 kr less.
- An adjustable ventilation grid is installed in the highest point of the wall.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass. It is possible to change the entrance door to traditional wooden door for additional 2000 kr.
- There are 2 full size benches (180x58 cm) inside the sauna. Benches are made from aspen wood.
- It is possible to add an 80 cm terrace with 2 seats for the barrel sauna for 3000 kr.
- 2 windows can be added to a front or back wall for 1000 kr.
- Standard sauna is not painted. Exterior painting (dark brown, black, grey, silver grey colours) 1500 kr, any other colour 2500 kr.
Capacity: 2-4 persons.
Inside length: 180 cm
Outside length: 204 cm
Diameter 228/237 cm.
Weight: approx 500 kg
Free delivery within 500 km from Stockholm. For remote areas (>500 km from Stockholm), 10 kr/km.
Delivery time 5-10 days.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 12 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.