Outdoor wood fired hot tub with external wood fired heater made for 5-6 persons.
The following items are already included in the price:
- Hot tub shell made in solid fiberglass. Available in 3 colors: blue, grey or cream.
- Wall cladding made of 18 mm spruce wood.
- Stainless steel external wood fired heater with 200 cm capped smoke pipe and all connections.
- Wooden lid in 2 parts.
- 12 month warranty.
- User manual.
- Free delivery in Sweden*
Capacity: 6 persons.
Outside diameter: 200 cm.
Inside diameter: 180 cm.
Empty weight: 150 kg.
Water capacity: ca 1100 liters.
Heating time: ca 2,5 hours.
Check our Extras for accessories available for this hot tub.
Standard Package (3.000 kr)
- Fiberglass lid instead of wooden lid.
- Entry step.
- Heater pipe protection.
- Drink holder on outside wall.
- Insulation with polyurethane foam.
Other extras available for the Hot Tub:
- Box stairs 1.000 kr
- Insulated lid 3.500 kr
- Underwater LED light 1.500 kr
- Hydromassage and air bubble system 5.000 kr
- Thermowood walls and stair 3.500 kr
- Thermowood lid 1.000 kr
- 2 stainless steel bands 1.000 kr
- Heater in AISI 316 stainless steel 2.500 kr
- Connections for filter system 1.500 kr
- SPA headrest 200 kr
- Painting of wooden parts of a hot tub with the selected colour from 1.000 kr
We will gladly accept your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us for any assistance +46 (73) 1214444
*Free delivery within 500 km from Stockholm. For remote areas (>500 km from Stockholm), 9 SEK/km.
Delivery time 10-15 business days.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 12 month after delivery. Warranty is valid only for fiberglass and steel components. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components.
Note! The commercial use of hot tubs has a 3-month warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by water freezing.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by use of heater without proper level of water in the tub.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. If you try to repair the product yourself, it may cancel the Warranty. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation.