ThermaSauna 1.5M is a perfect barrel shaped outdoor sauna for spacious homestead or a small yard which is ready to use first day after delivery. The sauna has an L-shaped bench inside, which allows 1 person can lie down or 3 persons sitting in the sauna.
The sauna does not require heavy foundation. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Walls and roof are made of 42 mm solid spruce wood. Wall elements are tightened with long screws which ensure strength and stability of construction. Sauna comes fully built and ready to use instantly after delivery.
- Electric Harvia Trendi KIP 90 9 kW heater with stones included.
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles.
- Floor in sauna room is made from untreated 27 mm terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage.
- All wood used for floor frame and construction is impregnated.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass.
- L shape bench inside made of aspen or black alder.
- Outdoor painting is included (transparent gray, brown, teak, red, black and silver gray). Other colors available (+3000 kr).
- Half-moon window +3800 kr (2 steel bands are required +1600 kr).
- Full-moon window +8600 kr (2 steel bands are required +1600 kr).
- Panorama window 120x148 cm +2200 kr.
- 2 windows (30x94 cm) +2000 kr.
- Openable windows from +1600 kr.
Capacity: 1-3 people
Outside length: 150 cm
Diameter: 228/237 cm
We will gladly accept your order by email email@example.com
You may also call us for any assistance +46 (73) 1214444
Free delivery to southern part of Sweden and up to 500 km north from Stockholm. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas. Delivery time 10-15 business days.
The sauna is delivered pre-assembled on a trailer without a crane, therefore you must arrange the unloading of the sauna from our trailer.
Is it difficult to get to your house to unload the sauna? We can offer you a sauna building on site. The sauna can be built in 1-2 days. Contact us for more information.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 24 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
- Seller is not responsible for products complying with the requirements issued by local authorities.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.