Barrel ThermaSauna is made for up to 4 persons. There are 2 bunks with leg support inside and a glass door for entrance. Due to powerful Harvia M3 wood fired heater sauna warms up in an hour, so you can enjoy bathing more often as it can be organized spontaneously in an hour.
Sauna does not require heavy fundament. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners.
- Sauna walls are made from two 18 mm spruce wood siding panel. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc). We deliver it fully assembled.
- Sauna floor is made from 27 mm impregnated terrace boards, mounted with little gaps for ventilation. An adjustable ventilation grid is installed in the highest point of the wall.
- Fiberglass roof is lightweight, hermetic, resistant and care free option to cover a Sauna.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass.
- 2 aspen wood benches 165 x 85 cm. 2 persons can lay down on benches or up to 4 persons can sit.
- Sauna is heated with Harvia M3 13 kW wood fired heater. Electric Harvia KIP80 8 kW heater is optional (cheaper by 1000 kr). The heater is placed on a special metal protective tray (10 cm height). The walls near the stove are protected by Cembrit board. The chimney output port is insulated with a special heat-resistant wool, Cembrit board inside and stainless steel sheet outside.
- Electric installation is made with heat and moist resistant wires and waterproof switch, and special Harvia Light sauna lamp.
- Standard sauna is not painted. Exterior painting (black or grey colour) +1500 SEK, white and red colour +3000 SEK.
Capacity: 2-4 persons.
Internal diameter: 185 cm
Internal height: 195cm
External diameter: 196 cm
External height: 235 cm
Weight: 500 kg
Free delivery within 500 km from Stockholm. For remote areas (>500 km from Stockholm), 10 SEK/km.
Delivery time 5-10 days.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 12 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.